|IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY PART OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
AGREEMENTS, DO NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE OUR SERVICES.
Ranch Wireless, Inc. (the Company) has established this Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) to advise the users of its network and services of the acceptable and prohibited uses of its network and services. The Company’s network and services must be used only for lawful purposes and for purposes consistent with this AUP, which is a non-exclusive list of the actions prohibited by the Company .
2. Users are prohibited from interfering with a third party's use of the Company's network or service, including without limitation,
mail bombing, flooding and deliberate attempts to overload a system.
4. Users who send bulk e-mail to "opt-in" list must have a method of confirming or verifying subscriptions and be able to show evidence of subscriptions for users who complain about unsolicited e-mail. The Company's receipt of complaints from Internet users related to e-mails received due to users use of "opt in" list shall be a violation of this AUP.
11. Nothing contained in this policy shall be construed to limit the Company's actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the foregoing activities, and the Company reserves the right to take any and all additional actions it may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Company service, and levying cancellation charges to cover the Company's costs. The Company will investigate violations of policy and will cooperate with law enforcement officials for suspected criminal violations. In addition, the Company reserves at all times all rights and remedies available to it with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
12. News or similar servers, PTP file sharing servers, video servers, etc. are not allowed on the Network. This is a shared network meant to operate for the benefit of the majority of the users and provide service into areas that were formerly unserved. It is designed and priced for the attended operation of the customers. Please do not abuse the system. Those that do abuse the system are subject to immediate termination of service. This includes viruses, worms, scans and attempted hacking of the network. Dedicated connections are available for a substantially higher monthly cost and we would expect only a large business would consider or need that option. Usage that well exceeds normal users amounts at a given pricing level, will be billed at a higher rate based on the volume of data moved that month. The average account use right now is 5.8 gigs per month, therefor few people will ever reach the normal limit.
Additional usage on grandfathered plans (service start prior to 3/1/2011) will be billed an additional charge based on the pricing schedule:
$1 per GB over the plan limit.
The current plan limits are:
Basic - 10 GB
Basic Enhanced - 15 GB
Rural - 20 GB
Ranch Hand - 50 GB
Ranch Hand Enhanced - 60 GB
Ranch Boss - 100 GB
Ranch Boss Enhanced - 120 GB
Home Office 1 - 150 GB
Home Office 2 - 175 GB
Small Business - 200 GB
Business 1 - 210 GB
Business 2 - 225 GB
Business 3 - 250 GB
Business 4 - 275 GB
Business 5 - 300 GB
Additional Usage on Residential service plans will be billed an additional charge based on the pricing schedule shown on the Residential plan web page.
Additional Usage is calculated on the 25th day of the Month and cover from the previous 25th of the month. Accounts are being moved to the new billing server with online portal.
Business plans without data limits are available for an increased cost. Some are listed near the bottom of the Business plan web page. Call for details and availability.
13. The Company's services are available to residents of the United States over the age of 18 that are located in our coverage area. Ranch Wireless services may not be resold or redistributed to any other subscriber or non-subscriber without written consent from the Company. The Company reserves the right to discontinue service at any time without prior notification. This applies only to those services specifically provided by the Company. Services provided by a partner vendor are subject to the terms and conditions as specified by the vendor. The Company will not mediate disputes between subscribers and vendors for any services not specifically provided by the Company. The Company provided service is one in which the customer is billed directly by the Company. No other parties, aside from the Company and it partner vendors will be involved in the billing process. Collection agencies may become involved if an account becomes past due. The Company reserves the right to either hand over collections for the Company's provided services to an authorized collection agency or deactivate your account.
14. The Company is not responsible for any additional service outages that may result from the deactivation of a Company provided service. The Company may not be held liable for any damages incurred by the lapse of service whether due to non-payment, discretionary termination, technical failure, or other act of God or man. We will make every effort to restore connection as soon as possible and we apologize for any inconveniences that may occur as a result of such outages. This is a best effort service and is present as such and provided on the basis of a month or part thereof being consider to be a month of service on the network. The Company has no responsibility for outages or damages incurred by the deactivation or unavailability of any of the services provided by our partner vendors. Refer to the partner vendor's terms of service for further details.
15. The Company only provides end user support for Ranch Wireless Provided Services as previously defined in this agreement. All services provided by a partner vendor will be supported by that vendor. The Company may elect to intercede on behalf of a subscriber of a Company provided service if we feel that we may assist the subscriber and the vendor in problem resolution. This is not, however, a service agreement that the Company will intercede in every support issue that may occur.
16. The Company may send email messages to our subscribers to notify them of special offers, planned or unplanned maintenance, outages, and for general informational purposes. The Company may share general consumer data with our partner vendors and their affiliates to help serve you with better. This data will not include any personal details such as credit card numbers, bank account numbers, or Social Security Numbers.
17. Payments for the Company provided services must be made by check, bank transfer or cash. In the event that the payment source becomes unavailable due to expiration, cancellation, or non-sufficient funds or credit, the Company may temporarily deactivate your services while the funding problems are being resolved and a $25 reconnection fee will apply. Unpaid balances may be turned over to a collection agency. Customer invoices are provided on a monthly basis. Taxes due are calculated based on the total monthly usage. The number and amount of taxes charged vary by the state from which the service originates. Invoices are due on the first day of the month and are considered late after the 10th of the month. A late fee or $25 will be added to all accounts not paid in full by the 10th of the month. If you have any questions, please direct them to email@example.com.
This is a link to our Open Internet Policy document.